top of page
Hair Care Tips
Here are 20 Natural Hair care tips for ALIRRA Haircare products:
1. Use ALIRRA Moisturizing Haircrack Hair and Scalp Conditioner cleanser as a treatment to reduce buildup and nourish your scalp.
2. Alternate between using ALIRRA Milkshake Moisturizing Leave in all-in-one conditioner spray and the BingBing Oil to keep your hair moisturized and soft.
3. Apply the ALIRRA SheShes Silk Hair Conditioning mask once a week to hydrate and repair your hair deeply.
4. Protect your hair from heat damage by using a heat protectant spray before styling with hot tools.
5. Try using a silk or satin pillowcase to prevent hair breakage while you sleep.
6. Keep your hair hydrated by drinking plenty of water and eating a balanced diet.
7. Use a wide-tooth comb to detangle your hair and reduce breakage.
8. Avoid using heat styling tools too often and opt for air-drying whenever possible.
9. Trim your hair regularly to prevent split ends and breakage.
10. Massage your scalp daily to promote hair growth and relieve stress.
11. Use ALIRRA Moisturizing Haircrack Hair & Scalp Conditioner Cleanser once a month to remove product buildup.
12. Protect your hair from chlorine and saltwater by wearing a swim cap or applying a leave-in conditioner before swimming.
13. Don't towel dry your hair too vigorously, which can cause breakage.
14. Avoid harsh chemical treatments like bleaching and permanent straightening as these can damage your hair.
15. Use ALIRRA Sheshes Silk Hair Conditioning Mask treatment once a week to keep your hair soft and healthy.
16. Avoid tight hairstyles that can pull on your hairline and cause breakage.
17. Apply ALIRRA Milkshake Moisturizing all-in-one leave-in conditioner before going out into the sun to protect your hair from UV damage.
18. Use ALIRRA BingBing Penetrating Hair & Scalp Oil to moisturize your scalp and hair.
19. Experiment with protective hairstyles like braids and twists to give your hair a break from styling.
20. Be gentle with your hair and avoid using too many products at once. Less is often more when it comes to natural hair care!
bottom of page